Lack of programming knowledge can halt the excitement of testing, when it comes to Data-Driven testing. Besides, more number of data files with correct data type are supposed to be created and maintained by the tester for every test case.
AscentialTest subscribe to create data-driven testing faster and much easier by creating the tables to store test data and automatically linking them to the relevant test actions. Every Data Table is associated with a record automatically which in turn is associated with the data field.
This modus operandi separates data and tests:
- Record holds the datatypes for all the data fields
- the data is not stored with the test
- A single test can use multiple datasets
- A single test can run against different set of data
- the number of tests to create and maintain is reduced.
No need to create multiple datatypes for every test, Use Records !